Northport Homelink Enrollment for the
2022-2023 School Year
Northport Homelink Enrollment for the 2022-2023 School year
Returning families (including their incoming Kindergarteners) who have their enrollment packets fully completed and submitted to the Homelink office on or before March 31st, 2022, will have priority enrollment status in the Northport Homelink program.
New student enrollments are very much welcomed – enrollment paperwork can be submitted at any time. Out-of-district new student enrollment applications will be notified of student seat availability based on when the new student enrollment application was initially received by the Northport Homelink office; new student enrollment confirmation and teacher assignments will be finalized after March 31st.
As a family who is interested in enrolling your child(ren) in Northport Homelink for the 2022-2023 school year —WELCOME!
Enrollment application forms may be scanned to email@example.com, and "cc" firstname.lastname@example.org ; FAXED: (509) 732-6199, or mailed to Northport Homelink, PO Box 1280, Northport, WA 99157.] Please call the Homelink office to gather further information or to ask any questions you may have. (509) 732-4441 Ext. 176.
The first attachment to this email is the Northport Homelink 2022-2023 Handbook (updates of periodic revisions to this Handbook will be posted on the Homelink section of the Northport School District website)
Enrollment documents to be submitted for your children (most forms are attached to this email):
- Signed “Acknowledgement of Receipt and Understanding of Handbook”
- Program Registration form - Northport Homelink’s “Choice” Enrollment form
- Immunization records (IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT WE HAVE YOUR STUDENT’S CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS ON FILE – please contact the Northport Homelink office if you have any questions or would like clarification of alternatives).
- Evidence of student age: senda copy of a documentation confirming student age – does not need to be resent if already on file from current year’s enrollment
(A document or other evidence that helps confirm the student's age, such as a birth certificate, hospital record, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; religious record of birth or an entry in a family Bible; an adoption record; an affidavit from a parent; previous school records; etc.)
- “Internet Usage Agreement” (to be signed, handed in to the Northport Homelink office, and then it will be kept in each student's file – does not need to be resent if already on file from current year’s enrollment)
- “2022 – 2023 Family Income Survey”(this form will become available during the summer 2022) - This survey is used by the Northport School District to help maximize available funding from state and federal sources, as well as to provide certain other benefits that may be available for your children.
- Transfer of enrollment through the Washington State Electronic Choice Transfer site is EASIER THAN EVER!!! NOTE: Make sure to choose the School Year 2022-2023
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS the electronic Choice Transfer
MAY BE COMPLETED AT ANY TIME for the 2022-2023 school year;
For NEW STUDENTS – PLEASE WAIT to enter the data in the Washington State Electronic Choice Transfer Parent Portal until:
(1) you have been notified by the Homelink office that your child’s initial enrollment paperwork has been accepted, processed, and awaiting data entry in Parent Portal;
(2) Anytime after March 31, 2022
(3) HOWEVER, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SENDING IN THE OTHER PAPERWORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WILL HOLD STUDENT SEAT PLACEMENT FOR YOUR CHILD(REN) SEEKING NEW ENROLLMENT IN THE NORTHPORT HOMELINK PROGRAM.
Parents should go directly to the Parent Portal for Choice Transfer and initiate that transfer on the electronic transfer system - please remember that this electronic request for a Choice Transfer must be completed each school year (they automatically expire each school year).
School Year: “2022-2023 School Year”
Start Date: “9/1/2022”
End Date: “6/15/2023”
Resident School District: (the district in which you reside)
Nonresident School District: “Northport School District”
Current or last School district attended: (select applicable district information)
Reason for Transfer: "To enroll in an alternative school/program."
Note: In situations where a student will be taking courses both at their local school and also with the Northport Homelink program (Interdistrict Agreement) the student's local school district will need to agree to the specifics of the agreement of shared enrollment and then enter the data within the state's electronic transfer system. Please contact the Homelink office if you would like further information on the shared enrollment option.
Thank you for your commitment to your children’s education. Please contact our office [(509) 732-4441 Ext. 176] if you have any questions about the enrollment paperwork. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your family in the upcoming school year.
Northport Homelink Office
(509) 732-4441 Ext. 176
Fax: (509) 732-6606
The Northport School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis or sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee(s) has been designated to:
Civil Rights Coordinator, Don Baribault, email@example.com, 509-732-4430
Title IX Officer, Don Baribault, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-732-4430
Section 504 Coordinator, Terry Carlson, email@example.com, 509-732-4430